A wee update. Read on...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
In case you weren't paying attention (or didn't know in the first place), my server has changed a bit in recent days.

First things first, it's now called TheWhaleShark's MotherShip; I became a part of the MotherShip collective to do my part in popularizing both Inf and RA.

Second, my server is now a CTF server and is, to my knowledge, the ONLY CTF server running RAv2. It is NOT running DropInINF, as that seemed to cause some problems, what with its bugginess and all (good work Keg :D).

As for up and down times, I try to keep the server on 24-7, stopping only to change details. I restart it about every 8 hours or so, as running longer than that seems to screw a few things up. However, there will be times when it'll be down for 1 - 2 weeks. These coincide with my vacations from college; I'm not allowed to leave my computer going when I'm at home on break, so it goes down then. The next extended downtime will be from March 2 (or so) to March 10 (or so). My server will NOT run during the summer 'cause I'll be home and using a modem.

Just a reminder and obligatory "PLAY ON MY DAMN SERVER, YOU LOUSY INGRATES!" message from me to you.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Uh... CTF - respawn = TDM - camping in remote corner to result in tie game (although I guess that in itself is an improvement...)

Now that I think about it the ghost-corpse bug is kinda useful, it helps let you know when your position has been given away or when to expect reinforcements...

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
yay so its not so lagy now?

hmm we should start playing again

is random spawn still there?
how long are respawns?

hmm i hate inf what am i saying

ah well might as well play it everyonce in a while hehe