Welcome people!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
You are more then welcome to start any maps, we kind of need mappers on the project but I don't have any active ones atm. :)

Just let me know what you want to do and I could supply you with a lot of updated packages. Perhaps I could put it in the storyline (<-- yes there is one) or I could give you some concepts from the idea pipeline that no-one has started yet. ;)

There is plenty to do if you want to get involved. Anyhow contact me by PM or at renekok - at - gmail - dot - com

I am always working on the code, compared to the current release there are a lot of changes.
For the sake of illustrating that, I thought i would post some new screenies. Everything is work-in-progress as per usual.

sa_newest_1.jpg

sa_newest_2.jpg

sa_newest_3.jpg

sa_newest_4.jpg

sa_newest_5.jpg

sa_newest_6.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2005
Jamaica, mon! Hahaha!
Thas cool, I'll get on making a map for levil. When I played the game, the bots got up from the bead, the levils didn't work and there wasn't any superguns like in the pictures, any info on that? I can make a realy good map as soon as I can get movers working again in UEd v2.0.. :) Is there a team player version to this, ya know.... :) ....... Like CounterStrike or UT99-Assult?
(I realy like the granade, automatic gun pictures but they aren't in game)

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
As I said you most likely have an old version. All that stuff is in development and not available to the public, hence it is on my pc :p. I am kinda wondering though, what do you mean it doesn't work? Did you launch it from the .exe?

The mod is singleplayer (offline) only btw. Sorry to smash your hopes. It really is build from the base up for singleplayer. If you don't like that sort of thing check out NightsEdge, it has all those things and more. Nobody plays it though :)

This mod = james bond + splinter cell + deus ex + nights edge + a huge slice of Unreal.

Last edited:

livingtarget

BulletCatcher
Mar 15, 2002
Aberdeen
Yeah the updates occur pretty much when I remember to do them. Half of the time there is nothing solid to report. The project is pretty much dormant till i think the code is feature complete. Unless I get a flood of new staff to volunteer to help me with mapping for example then I'm afraid this project kinda moves down my priority list. It's not the only project I work on anyway.

However I will finish it and I hope it's gonna be sooner rather then later. :)