Back Playing UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
Well Im finnaly playing UT Lag/Disconnected free after the week of hell I went through. I had to b*tch at the isp, b*tch at the phone company, buy a new modem... and while I was at it I reformatted my HD, which by the way was also a pain in the A$$.
The good thing is I have a lower ping and I think Im playing better cause of this http://www2.ut.ngworldstats.com/fcgi-bin/DisplayGame?gt=UT&gm=ctf&ip=206.252.160.23&port=7777&ts=962084915660.

See ya all on UT :).

------------------
AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

Just because I'm a HPB doesn't mean I can't kick your A$$!

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
w00t! btw.. ngstats is down yet again....

bullet2.gif

"nice shot"

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Good to have you back Ruffrider. I haven't been doing too well online lately, so it'll be good to have another person online that'll help me pad my stats. :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

The More-tician. Bringing up the dead (topics).

]LoL[ - Strength, honour, nekkidness and beer.

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
Watch what you say morety... my sub 200 pings might be coming for you next :). I installed my modem today and holy crap... i never knew i could trans so fast online. To bad I can't shock combo :(.

bullet2.gif

AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
"My House!"

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
Heres a shot of my ping :). I used to ping 350-400 here when it was EMPTY.
Shot0006.jpg

And heres a pic of me owning... I had a 180 ping thorugh most of the game but it went to 250 right when I took pic.
Shot0004.jpg

bullet2.gif

AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
"My House!"

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
WB Ruff, hope to see you on the servers real soon.

bullet2.gif

"Women are confusing, at least to me. They will pour hot wax all over their bodies and rip the very hairs from their roots. But for some reason, are afraid of spiders." (Jerry Seinfeld)

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.