StargateUnreal

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
public beta is coming, when we are ready for it, we need as much cool stuff as we can get into it for you :p i understand things are running high but i promise, i even enjoy playing it myself :p also cus im lvl 51 and my speed is 180% and my attack is 350% lol with each level you gain your stats increase too, so i do alot of damage and pwn queens with a single mp5 mag :p (well mp5 has 30 bullets and is 2x stronger than mac10, therefore requires a way higher level)..
P.S: our goal is also to create some sort of "flyff" (henrys words) feeling where you level up to get something cool and then use that cool thing to level even higher and get even cooler stuff :p

Last edited:

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
well, the p90 is being replaced cus the handset is not our current one. it will be there i promise :) Now working on the AK47 btw.
EDIT; dude wth, im like smikey with these huge posts.:p

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
Allright guys, its dead. sorry for inconvenience. it took us too long and we were only with 2, and we both felt like we was working on a lost case. it took a LOT of time, and what it is now is still nothing compared to what it should have been.
Here is the patcher, yes it does replace stuff. I dont dare to touch it and create those shortcuts, i might break it. The shop is already broken as far as i know.

* = Unfinished / Unknown state

Weapons:
Sgu_m9.sgu_m9
sgu_mac10.sgu_mac10
*sgu_at4.sgu_at4
*sgu_mk2.sgu_mk2
sgu_mp5SD.sgu_mp5SD
sgu_ak47.sgu_ak47
*sgu_svd.sgu_svd
*sgu_camshot.sgu_camshot
sgu_staff.sgu_staff
*sgu_m4.sgu_m4

Enemies:
sgu_jaffa.sgu_jaffa
sgu_jaffa.sgu_jaffaAnubis
sgu_spider.sgu_spider
sgu_spider.sgu_blackspider

Maps:
sgu_canyon1-4.unr
Unreal.unr
*sgu_wormhole1.unr
*sgu_desertmap2hall.unr
*sgu_agate19.unr

Other stuff:
*sgu_UAV.sgu_UAV
*sgu_dunebuggy.sgu_dunebuggy

Settings:
Set input X reload
Set input X openshop

In User.ini:
Class=sgu_player.sgu_player

(shop has no content)

DOWNLOAD

- BACK UP YOUR ORIGINAL UNREAL, FOR THIS REPLACES FILES
- RECOMMENDED ONLY FOR OFFLINE PLAY

have fun as much as possible :)

Credits to EVERYONE who helped just a BIT. I owe you a lot, i know alot about game creating now also thanks to you.
Last active/most important members:
Pyronious
Henry00
ThexDarksider
Gizzy
.:.:
Sm1key
Smirftsch
matrix
Jackrabbit
DieHard

And probably everyone at Oldunreal. Thanks a bunch people!:2thumb:

Last edited:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
damn...i would like to play the new weapons.i cant install the patcher.i just hope pyro or smikey will release a zipped version,so i could use them on ut99.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
damn...i would like to play the new weapons.i cant install the patcher.i just hope pyro or smikey will release a zipped version,so i could use them on ut99.

I think you can't actually, it only works with the oldunreal patch. The installer still uses the patch method and not separate paths, which any proper mod should use..