Favorite Drinks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Lol, I don't see the problem, isn't that the point of a mixed drink? Your preference in flavor? Btw why do you guys like the vodka in it and how old are you Slayer? ;)

Well, ya see, it's called a White Russian because of the vodka in it. Otherwise you're just drinking Kahlua and Cream or Kahlua and Milk. That was my point.

I like the vodka in it because coffee liquor is often pretty rich and syrupy and it cuts that down as well as giving it more kick since vodka usually has a higher alcohol content than coffee liquor.

cooloola

A good samaritan
Dec 31, 2005
White russian here as well also tom collins, black russian, martini or just simply whiskey and coke

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Yeah ... well ... that's just like ... your opinion, man.

No. It's actually the opinion of this man:

the_big_lebowski___jeff_bridges1.jpg

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
Lemonade with this gorgous mint stuff I get from a shop that sells french food.
Cherry cola.
White hot choclate.
Irn Bru.
Herbal teas.
Relentless.
Red grape Shloer.
Lemonade and cola.

See you can have alot of nice stuff to drink with no alcahol in it at all.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I wasn't unaware. Initiate sorry-I-guess-you-thought-you-had-me sequence?

You ready to be f*cked man? I see you rolled your way into the semi's. Dios mio, man!
Liam and me. We're gonna' f*ck you up!

:stick:

Your post was so retarded I couldn't bear to try and understand it.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I guess you should go back and watch the movie then ;)
and brush up on your English, because it makes perfect sense. I mean I could break it down for you, sentence by sentence, but I bet you're smart enough to figure it out.

Last edited: