UE3 - UT3 Turrets and Tracks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

joez4000

Mar 5, 2010
Can anyone help me? I'm trying to make a turret follow on tacks like they do in most WAR levels, sounds simple but I'm not getting anywhere, anyone know how?

Bi()ha2arD

Toxic!
Jun 29, 2009
Germany
phobos.qml.net
Select the turret in your level, open Kismet and rightclick. There should be an option "new turret track path" or something along those lines. Then you will have to animate the turret path with the matinee that gets created so that it follows the track meshes you placed. Finally place turret pathnodes on the track so bots know they can move the turret.
If you need anymore help open a stock warfare map like downtown/torlan and look at how it's done there.