One texture whore comming up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CyberSirius

Mostly dead.
Jan 4, 2004
**BUMP**

I revive this Topic for... Textures but i didn't make some so,Mike? did you do more textures? :)

I will post some textures... if i did some :D

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
If ya haven't released the package yet I'd say don't put in to much of the boring concrete and definitly include those river pebbles.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
I haven't had a chance to release the textures...or make some more. I had to give the Digital rebel back so nothing new has been done over the summer. I do plan on making some more next month when I buy my self a digital rebel.

After doing some intense testing of how ut2k4 handles large textures I do have to point out that a map even as small as DM-Gael will kill any gfx card with only 128mb of ram with my textures. It looks really nice and I love pushing current technology, but I dont think the average user is ready. I may just have to dumb them down a bit for a release.

Say... it's been a looong time and somehow I'm lacking textures for my new level. I'm using some program called "Wally Texture Maker" for texture editing. It's quite useful as well.

Anyways, I need some texture for some kind of launch pad in my "offshore platform" map. And for a description of the map itself, let's say it's story states it is of recent construction so I need a clean texture without much roughness, rust or anything.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Yeah, post some textures here, I want to see what others have done. Texture art seems to be the one aspect of mapping that you never see anywhere.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
I hardly make my own textures, tweak the colors of textures and make my own special effects textures but that's about it.