Bio Sludge Rifle Rocks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cryognosis

might never have a icon
Aug 2, 2001
there are mutators that do that,forgot what it was called but it's likely to be in modsquad

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
Re: Re: Belt/Armor

Originally posted by stiflersmom

so in other words, exactly what I said :p

Yea, I guess so. When I posted that it didn't seem like I was reapeating you as much as I did... oh well. I think I just wanted to bring up the armor cap point...

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
You know what's funny about Goo? When you spray a CP with Goo, ppl wait until the Goo explodes. even good players. So I spray the CP, pull my Flak an lob a secondary. BOOM..... Somehow ppl pull the brakes when they see that exploding **** :)

Kokensu

Fire in Ma Belly!
Jan 4, 2000
Shut yo mouth!
Visit site
1. Aneubis is right about the armor. I never thought I see Rooster post incorrect info. :D It doens't repair the shield belt cause you can lose the shield belt and still retain some normal armor.

2. Goo doesn't always stop shock balls. I think the way this works is that the first person to shoot is the one that gets stopped. I've fired shock balls through just about everything, goo, flak shells, rockets, etc. , and not only does it keep travelling but you can combo it afterwards. ;)

3. Just so you know the goo gun can do up to 800 damage on a full load with a direct hit. That will kill you. A full 6 hit rocket cluster will do about 450 I think(which will still kill you regardless of armor). Problem with the rockets was already stated. Sometimes the first rocket will blow you away from the other rocket's blasts(even on a tight circle).

4. If you're running away from someone and throw the goo at the ceiling it usually works better than the ground cause they can't usually jump over it as easily.

5. Also if you drop goo and switch to another weapon, like RL or shock you can blow your goo up on purpose to get the added effect of the goo AND your rockets/shock. This works against people using goo on YOU as well. ;) Oh and it WILL drip off the ceiling if it barely hits it(hangs down anyway).

_Zd_JOLT1r_

Help needed
Nov 20, 2000
Utrecht
www.zdclan.nl
I play only Domination.
Now on some maps I use the sludge to protect my control point...
Ow and I only use secondary fire on the gun.

I find that im pretty good with the thing, And not stepping in the g00 was quite difficult.
But after a while I started Jumping over the g00 without stepping in to it

SadaraK

Groving in UT since 1999
Jan 1, 2001
UK
A tribute to bio...

Shot0053.jpg

:D