Modifying bot performance parameters in a level

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dayzed

Dec 24, 2000
Visit site
Hi ,does anyone know if its possible to edit the bots that for your level so that they play the level as it should be ? I know how to path node it properly ,get bots to use lifts properly ,set up ambush points etc ...but I wonder is there any way to specify a list of default bots for the level and alter their strafing abilities /camping tendencies /shock rifle skills etc etc ...anyone know if this is possible ?

Fuzzpilz

klkk
Jun 28, 2000
:noitacoL
Nope. No way at all.

If you're trying to do something ladder-like, that's hidden somewhere in the .int files. Also, someone recently released a mod that allows people to add their own ladders, but I don't know the name right now.

Dayzed

Dec 24, 2000
Visit site
Oh well ...had to ask...it would have been a nice feature to use ...maybe we'll see something like it in unreal2 or unreal warfare ?