INF compilation pack 2011 (Need testers)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Matiwas

Jun 2, 2009
Seems very simple... I will try it tomorrow... eventhough I have inf installed and running allready XD tdm tomorrow? anyone?

I have a problem with your pack.
I wanted to upload all files on the site for faster download.
I test it and i got this critical error

Infiltration.log
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning: Failed to load 'Class ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem': Failed to find object 'Class ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem'
Warning: Failed to find object 'Class ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem'
Critical: appError called:
Critical: Failed to find object 'Class ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem'
Critical: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0)
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Exit: Executing UWindowsClient::ShutdownAfterError
Log: DirectDraw End Mode
Exit: UD3D9RenderDevice::ShutdownAfterError
Critical: UObject::SafeLoadError
Critical: UObject::StaticLoadClass
Critical: UEngine::InitAudio
Critical: UGameEngine::Init
Critical: InitEngine
Exit: Exiting.
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 04/22/11 10:27:42
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
Ok thx for the work. Installed it today and got happy.
But i had some strange graphic bugs while playing Inf Coop on NyLeve Falls. The Skybox is completly black except the ceiling and i dunno how to fix this. (played with the ENBSeries Mod)
EDIT: Occurs only in DirectX Mode, Open GL works fine
Attached screenshot
EDIT2: It has to do something with semitransparent textures/layers, look at the ground on the second image

Attachments

• FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
    FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 36
  • HNNNG.jpg
    HNNNG.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

b-boy_fuj

Jun 19, 2001
Visit site
Ok thx for the work. Installed it today and got happy.
But i had some strange graphic bugs while playing Inf Coop on NyLeve Falls. The Skybox is completly black except the ceiling and i dunno how to fix this. (played with the ENBSeries Mod)
EDIT: Occurs only in DirectX Mode, Open GL works fine
Attached screenshot
EDIT2: It has to do something with semitransparent textures/layers, look at the ground on the second image

Try pressing right shift+f12 to disable the ENB series while in the menus(not while in the actual game). ENB Series dll+ini included is meant to be used with Deus EX game originally.

Last edited:

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
Ok, gave up playing with ENB today, looks like the bug i have is common with some newer graphic cards. Switched back to OpenGL, found an enhanced renderer http://www.cwdohnal.com/utglr/
And regarding to the Coop Files, here are the real ones http://inf.cerberon.net/ ,since with the files that are included in INF the Skaarj Troopers don`t have weapons, they just try to punch the **** outta you :lol:

Darkslide

Apr 30, 2011
Downloading right now.
Thanks for putting this together!

Edit:
Works fine!

Last edited:

Graeme43

Mar 29, 2003
Uk
Visit site
I'm trying to get some people into INF but the trouble is getting them set up as they are online and I can't go over to help them :( Someone should make a complete install compressed so that people can download that and run straight away :D

okay

I hope that nothing is wrong. I assembled everything necessary to play infiltration. I did not do much. I just what estates which was already assembled in pairs work on one part.
INF29CE_setup_full.exe + Psytex1.2Full + INF_15_april_2011
Download all this together.It s only 1.12gb http://84.255.245.128/infiltration/infiltration.exe

infiltration-setup.JPG

You need unrealtournament , patch 436 and install files in unrealtournament folder.

Last edited:

WrinkleRay

Aug 15, 2011
I decided to try Infiltration again after many years.

I downloaded UT from Steam and installed the above file without any issues.

Unfortunately the mouse doesn't work and I can therefor not do anything on the frontpage of Infiltration.

Any suggestions?

It's a Win 7 64bit machine and UT works without any problems.