Insite Shuts Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Head

JB Mapper
Jul 3, 2004
UK
www.unrealized-potential.com
Guess we all just need to hope the UT3 modding community gets the kick up the ass it needs and sites like Insite return. Was my favourite map review site and have had a map or two reviewed there myself.

virgo47

Waiting for next UT
Jul 5, 2005
Bratislava, Slovakia
members.clanci.net
I want to thank our readers and my co-insiters. ;-) I'm not sure if it's good to be there when something ends, but sometimes some things end... or maybe are just paused. :) It was a nice ride while it lasted and two special thanks go to two names that inspired me the most before they even knew me: Taleweaver ("precious metal dragon"... always liked your reviews + still remember our duels ;-)) & T2A who accepted me as an Insite reviewer.

I'll be there when we resurrect... I wish.