Radar: I can't turn it off for SERVER!!! Help!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nexus36

Apr 3, 2000
Visit site
Help! I'm trying to turn the radar off so that it over-rides a players setting and NEVER . I've added bInfilAdminRadar=False to the Infmutator.ini file and it still shows up in the game, if a player connects and has radar active. When I set this option on my machine and then do a "practice" session, the radar is off, like I've set it to be. Is there any way to turn the radar off on a server so that it will not be available no matter what a players setting is when he connects to the server. If this is a bug, can a quick fix be made? The radar is neat for some games, but when you want some realism, it's pretty bad...
Thanks!