Unban Bryan please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
who the fuck is Bryan?

is Leo serious or this some kind of lame attempt at humor?
is this really happening?
Yes I am deadly serious in one thing, I want to really know why he was banned and I want to unban him. Took a long time and he could be unbanned, if not just because it's christmas. But obviously that is not appreciated here, that someone shows actual care.
Yes, this is happening, right bloody now.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
i think we should appoint a really insecure person as mod. Or maybe someone with borderline personality syndrome.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
and was planning to post

I'm gonna stop you riiight there, because "was going to" and "did" are two ENTIRELY different things.
Here on planet Earth people are typically judged based on the latter, NOT the former, for a very good reason.

Fact) Bryan threw a temper tantrum re: 'blackmail' and later 'trolls', the latter in a thread he made about himself defacing a generic anime picture.

Fact) He never DID post his 'content' despite his 'delayed' ban.
If it was his plan from the get go, then he should've done so FROM THE GET GO rather than spawn a tirade of poorly thought out backseat moderation WHEN BETTER TOOLS WERE WIDELY AVAILABLE.

Fact) The fact that you cannot see this, combined with the no doubt terabyte-sized backlog of borderline retarded threads you've made, tells more about you AND Bryan than about anyone else on the face of this planet.

TL;DR...
Bryan's banned. You're tempting fate. Deal with it.

(But what the hell am I expecting - I'm replying to a Leo thread ffs)

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
There's a compelling reason, lol.

IRobot_VIKI.jpg

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I'm gonna stop you riiight there, because "was going to" and "did" are two ENTIRELY different things.
Here on planet Earth people are typically judged based on the latter, NOT the former, for a very good reason.

Fact) Bryan threw a temper tantrum re: 'blackmail' and later 'trolls', the latter in a thread he made about himself defacing a generic anime picture.

Fact) He never DID post his 'content' despite his 'delayed' ban.
If it was his plan from the get go, then he should've done so FROM THE GET GO rather than spawn a tirade of poorly thought out backseat moderation WHEN BETTER TOOLS WERE WIDELY AVAILABLE.

Fact) The fact that you cannot see this, combined with the no doubt terabyte-sized backlog of borderline retarded threads you've made, tells more about you AND Bryan than about anyone else on the face of this planet.

TL;DR...
Bryan's banned. You're tempting fate. Deal with it.

(But what the hell am I expecting - I'm replying to a Leo thread ffs)
Your "facts" are basically all in your head, or arse.
At your first fact about throwing tantrum, okay and? That's not a reason to ban, if anything it could be a warning issued or infraction but none of that was issued. The argument about "going to" versus "did" is invalid too. Perhaps he didn't have the content ready yet and was waiting for a right moment? I mean the ban happened when he was about to return anyway and due to that he even quit other sites from being so sad over it for the time being. But nobody cares about one's feelings here at all. Nobody can show a little sympathy or empathy. You know, you shouldn't judge by a cover, but sadly it seems you are all about that. And your lectures take this nowhere. It only reinforces my beliefs and makes it clear that I'm correct.
I know I can "rub" people wrong, but that's mostly because I often show them a mirror image which they cannot handle. And they accuse me of the same thing they are doing in practice. I am being flagged as dumb but it's you who is dumb. I've been able to figure out things you would never ever think or dream of. I observe a lot and have a clear memory of details.
I am tempting fate..well so will continue to do so. I am not someone to blindly follow some rules especially if they lack common sense, I am not someone who just gives up. This ban was unexplained and came without a warning. And why am I tempting a fate trying to have questions be answered? Perhaps there's more in the guy than you see. Perhaps he's got certain talents which you can't observe because you judge his somewhat erratic posts and explosive nature. But weren't you like that once? I was and it can have reasons. But the guy is clever, even if perhaps a bit awkward on the forums and he lately proved he can do a lot of good stuff, when he ventured to do stuff for some other games.
Yes, I know he is banned and I am dealing with it. This way.
Dealing != Ignoring
Remember that for the next time and maybe you can learn something.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
But Leo, what about 9/11? Don't you see that this is all connected? Right now, they could be hatching a plot—innocent people like you and me are being affected as we speak. The rest of them don't get it because they can't see through the lies; they're too busy being distracted by the mainstream media. But people like us, we get it. We connect the dots. We know what's really going on.

I suspect people like Bryan will never see justice before it's too late.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Your "facts" are basically all in your head

Your just getting it way out of hand and your still blackmailing bullcrap

Blackmaing are you retarded
YOUR GONNA GET BANNED i mean seriously

Look your making it worse thats blackmaing shit.

I Reported
Banhammer Incomming!
P.S Thats blackmailing and of course Offending People

Srry about the tags it was makemeunreal was doing those stupid tags.
Makemeunreal is being a troll no worries

Suck it bitch.

On to arguing...
That's not a reason to ban
At which point in the history of planet Earth did you pay a single DIME for this forum? At which point did you become anything other than a gnat with the PRIVILEGE to post here?
YOU have no right to demand what is and what is not a ban reason around here. And if you don't like that, you can fuck right off!

Perhaps he didn't have the content ready yet and was waiting for a right moment?
Then he could easily, you know, NOT have posted. What part about this is your tiny brain not getting?

but that's mostly because I often show them a mirror image which they cannot handle. And they accuse me of the same thing they are doing in practice. I am being flagged as dumb but it's you who is dumb.
Au contraire cumrag - Time and time again (see Nolan and Deus Ex threads) you spout a clearly uneducated opinion, and then proceed to angrily defend it against any logical (and dare I say better educated) responses by use of pathetic ad hominems like the one you just tossed at me.

It is only after having experienced more of the argued material (hint Deus Ex hint) that YOUR opinion started to bend - and until then, everyone else you blanket labeled as MISINFORMED AND DUMB people who should accept your anecdotes as the cold hard truth of the world.

But weren't you like that once?
Yes. But then I stopped being 6 years old. About the same time I learned that my opinion might not always be the best educated one. I also learned that TACT is a great thing, especially in crowds.

Perhaps he's got certain talents which you can't observe because you judge his somewhat erratic posts and explosive nature.
Having talent does not excuse being a fucking moron. See Sergeant Mark IV at the ZDoom forums.
Why do you think the people around here who work at GEARBOX aren't making titanic threads like yours on a daily basis?!

But nobody cares about one's feelings here at all.
Well then maybe you shouldn't tell people that their OBJECTIVELY VERIFIABLE FACTS are 'pulled out of their arse'.
You might fare better instead of being branded the forum pissant.

Yes, I know he is banned and I am dealing with it. This way.
And that's why you're the failposter of the board and I'm just a background furry.
Now deal with it like a man instead of pissing all over the place like a kid who didn't get what he wanted on xmas.

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Jes, it's not worth it. I remember a leo thread where he was angry at some EU country for not subsidizing his arse after he moved there from his home country which wouldn't finance his non working arse either.

If this guy is a troll which I thought for a long time then he's passed the marker of 'well played years ago' so by this time I think this guy is for real. Add up all the antics and the few glimpses at his RL and you got to think how mentally broke he is.

edit: lol at 'mirroring' other people. I do, you don't :p

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Suck it bitch.

On to arguing...

At which point in the history of planet Earth did you pay a single DIME for this forum? At which point did you become anything other than a gnat with the PRIVILEGE to post here?
YOU have no right to demand what is and what is not a ban reason around here. And if you don't like that, you can fuck right off!

Then he could easily, you know, NOT have posted. What part about this is your tiny brain not getting?

Au contraire cumrag - Time and time again (see Nolan and Deus Ex threads) you spout a clearly uneducated opinion, and then proceed to angrily defend it against any logical (and dare I say better educated) responses by use of pathetic ad hominems like the one you just tossed at me.

It is only after having experienced more of the argued material (hint Deus Ex hint) that YOUR opinion started to bend - and until then, everyone else you blanket labeled as MISINFORMED AND DUMB people who should accept your anecdotes as the cold hard truth of the world.

Yes. But then I stopped being 6 years old. About the same time I learned that my opinion might not always be the best educated one. I also learned that TACT is a great thing, especially in crowds.

Having talent does not excuse being a fucking moron. See Sergeant Mark IV at the ZDoom forums.
Why do you think the people around here who work at GEARBOX aren't making titanic threads like yours on a daily basis?!

Well then maybe you shouldn't tell people that their OBJECTIVELY VERIFIABLE FACTS are 'pulled out of their arse'.
You might fare better instead of being branded the forum pissant.

And that's why you're the failposter of the board and I'm just a background furry.
Now deal with it like a man instead of pissing all over the place like a kid who didn't get what he wanted on xmas.
Oh really? Acussations, personal attacks. Oh I see you are so clever and educated. I see you have such a big brain there compared to my obviously tiny brain huh?
And what right do YOU have to say about this? It's not your damn forum either, I am arguing here not with the mods, I am arguing and fighting clueless self declared morons just like you. And you claim yourself to be a furry but you are indistinguishable from any other mass moron around, the only thing that separates you is your avatar but not your soul. So get that right. And you did not have to quote Bryan, I know what he posted, but you apparently didn't read the threads before did you? Someone posted the "banhammer incoming" thing towards him first so he repeated the same "joke" or threat towards there. But you're so clever to notice and see everything huh? HUH?!

You and talking about tact and what is it you're displaying here? Just because I'm not your crowd you are attacking and acussing me. Is that a tact? No, hardly. You attacked from the point one. I didn't.

Leo, I think the mistake you made was 1) posting the thread on Christmas when the Mods probably are doing more important things than browsing the forum and 2) expecting the crowd that congregates in Offtopic to react any differently. I would have asked in one of the more site centric forum sections.

As for you guys, is it really necessary to shred Leo on something that really doesn't matter to any of you? Just let a Mod answer him and go back to more important things like posting funny gifs and ripping on dead celebrities.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Leo, I think the mistake you made was 1) posting the thread on Christmas when the Mods probably are doing more important things than browsing the forum and 2) expecting the crowd that congregates in Offtopic to react any differently. I would have asked in one of the more site centric forum sections.

As for you guys, is it really necessary to shred Leo on something that really doesn't matter to any of you? Just let a Mod answer him and go back to more important things like posting funny gifs and ripping on dead celebrities.
Fair enough, thanks and finally a suggestion to the point. I thought of maybe posting it on other forum sections but I wasn't sure where would be the right place, so I posted it on everything goes place like off topic because I don't know if this would classify under site suggestions.
And I posted on christmas or slightly before it just because I thought it would be right time to ask for a favor of unban and to be noticed by the mods. I mean the whole point of christmas was not to boast off about expensive presents/stuff but to actually try to be kind and helpful. This is completely escaping some people altogether. And that's also why I don't even wish them merry christmas anymore because I got sick of such attitudes. Some of my well meant greetings/wishes went unanswered and I didn't bother doing more because of that. And I thought that I'd do Bryan good by asking politely about the unban, this time publically. But no. No such luck. I only get the hate for trying to do something like this. No understanding at all. Just acussations, name calling, the usualstory like it has always been. Despite me not going batshit crazy mad angry over it anymore like I once used to.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
personal attacks.
Notice who started them, fuckface. Oh lordy, it was you.
Yep, ZERO slurs in my first post to you. And your reply served one up right at the start.
Try talking about namecalling when your cunt isn't spewing it first.

And since you gave 0 effort in reading my reply (as you always do) and instead come up with asinine remarks missing the point entirely, I'll not even dignify your ad hominems with a proper response.

And yeah I know Balton. But it was worth it for the 'Leo gets destroyed on a point by point basis' tag.

@Mister_Prophet Doesn't matter really. Any other section would've raised the same points - albeit probably less aggressively. (but given Leo's track record, he'd just deny them offhand and declare anyone not him dumb)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.