a problem with LAN games & bots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

asukhama

Jun 2, 2009
here's the deal. There are 4 of us, and we want to play a warfare game with balanced teams with 16 bots (8 vs 8). However. If we all try to be on the same team (say red, so it's us+ 4 fill in bots vs 8 bots), the last one to try to switch to our team gets the message "[X] has requested a team switch. He just can't get on our team and we are simply desperate on how to solve this issue. We want to maintain the balanced teams since it's easier to make very large scale battles that way without having a super disadvantage by being forced to use players vs [bots ratio].

I like UT3, but not even being to able to play on the same team in LAN is just for too much of a hassle than it should be.
so if i anyone knows how to fix this, please enlighten me

asukhama

Jun 2, 2009
we tried that, it didn't work. But do we need to change the autobalanceteams to false for every game mode seperately?
humans vs bots (ratio) means that for every human player on one team, there are x amount of bots on the opposite team (for example 1:2: 1 human means 2 bot adversaries)
We want want to play with autofilling so we have equal teams

Last edited: