FMI and BUG tracking

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatAzz

Phat n Pnunky Phreaky Phunny Phull
Sep 15, 2004
1) I know the FMI guys read every post.

2) Most everyone else doesn't, including myself.

3) Someone might have a bug to report, it might be new - who knows?

4) That person doesn't report it because he figures it's already been talked about most likely - seeing all these threads, 50+ replied topics, etc, etc.

5) But, perhaps if there was an updated bug list of some sort, it would help.

Summary, I have encounted probably 30 or so bugs with either the maps or game, but never post because 1) I'm too lazy to look through all the posts, 2) posting a old bug only ADDS to the posts and does nothing, 3) Someone like Murderous Panda, Myself, or some other Dickhead will yell at poster for repeating a bug...etc...etc.

Do us all a favor FMI, help us - help you. Just update the bug list, known bugs, reported bugs, for maps and gameplay,

Status
Not open for further replies.