DR BOT's 100th ANNIVERSARY SUPER COMPITITION ULTRA MEGA BIG MAP EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hey Look at THis!

• Hey thats a great idea! Your cool!

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Wha? What are you talking about?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Are you talking again?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I like pancakes.

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
I'm afraid I'll have to count myself out on this one, guys. Keep me in the list for next time, though. I'm busy with a term paper this week (which I should be working on now...). I'll watch this one and see what I have to loose to next time! :)

DrBot

Adept
Jan 20, 2001
Austin, TX
www.geocities.com
NVerxion
you can enter but the deadline is still in 2 sundays..

IM working on a website that might get hosted!!

synergy
Can judge too i just need your e-mail. That also goes for Namu and Gabrial. Email me at drbot234@yahoo.com!!

Remember it must have the following:

2 PIERS
2 SMALL BUILDINGS (walkinable or not)
LIGHTS
SOUNDS (music and ambient)
PLAYABLE BOT SUPPORT
CAN BE ANY OF THE MODES OF PLAY (i.e. CTF, Deathmatch, Domination, etc.)
MUST SUPPORT ATLEAST 4 PLAYERS

So its like a dock of some sort....

aspie

It's all good baby.
Feb 24, 2001
Australia
domination, which you could easily rename to deathmatch.

i haven't seen many domination maps lately so i decided to try and fill the void. gameplay will also take place inside the two warhouses

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
Is everybody leaving!? I was just about to re-enter! Well, I guess I can still post it just for grins if I'm the only one left. Just remember that I still suck pretty hard at this, so don't be dissapointed with the quality! :>

aspie

It's all good baby.
Feb 24, 2001
Australia
I doubt anyone will ever be able to contribute every week i know i won't. I think this competition should just be based on having fun.

I also think that everyone who enters a map should have the right to vote for the winner.

I'm also wondering if i could be a judge too pleazzzzzzz :)

DrBot

Adept
Jan 20, 2001
Austin, TX
www.geocities.com
Lookin good guys...

So who is left?
aspie
perhaps NVerxion

gabriel is out of judgin. So aspie is a new judge!

the webpage is almost done!
Im making it with extra hours during school with microsoft publisher...:( :eek:

NVerxion

Ethereal
Sep 9, 2000
Orlando, FL
hey i can be a judge too if you need one. i know i wont have the time to make a map each week, but i can look at some of them and give scores. that shouldn't take near as long:) on the weeks i submit something i wont judge just to be fair.

NVerxion

Ethereal
Sep 9, 2000
Orlando, FL
btw i cant submit anything this week cause spring break just started. i'll wait till the next time. i will most likely have time since there are no classes this whole week.

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
Don't forget me, DrBot!
Question: To fufill the music req., must we compose our own? I'm not very adept with modplug yet, just wondering.

btw, I'll post a couple screinies in a few minutes. Behold my mediocracy!!