FragBU: Friday July 9th

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday July 9th

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sir_Brizz

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU - Password = bufunited
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 68.232.173.59?password=bufunited in the console
CTF/DM/TDM available via map vote​

Required Content:

Extra Content:

cu@server

dc

Aug 17, 2005
Nothing Saturday? I won't have UT3 downloaded in time tonight.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The server is always up so we can do impromptu FragBU whenever. We are just trying to get high attendance so we are trying one night a week for now.

I am very hopeful that I will make it this week around 10 eastern.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Nothing Saturday? I won't have UT3 downloaded in time tonight.
It's only one night a week now, if there's a lot of people who want it for two days, then maybe we could do Saturday as well. But there's nothing stopping you from joining on Saturday regardless of it being scheduled or not. :p

dc

Aug 17, 2005
It's only one night a week now, if there's a lot of people who want it for two days, then maybe we could do Saturday as well. But there's nothing stopping you from joining on Saturday regardless of it being scheduled or not. :p

TRUTH. I'll try and get the game downloaded overnight and come join whoever plays tomorrow for a few.