FragBU: Friday February 20th, Saturday February 21st

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
FragBU: Friday February 20th, Saturday February 21st

IRC: #fragbu on irc.enterthegame.com
#fragbu.reporter on irc.enterthegame.com
Teamspeak: beyondunreal.com Password: bubu
Check out the FragBU Page for FragBU information, rules, and more!​

[fragbudonate][/fragbudonate] Help support FragBU! If you enjoy using the server and want to help keep it running, please donate. We currently have enough to provide for 10 months of service (from August 1st) with our current provider. Many thanks to those who have donated so far:
  • Sindarin
  • KaL976
  • Minimaul
  • BobTheBeheader
  • Skold
  • GGA_Nate
  • Trynant
  • Zxanphorian
  • dc`
  • DannyMeister
  • p3rplx3d

Server:
[align=right] [/align]BeyondUnreal FragBU Mothership - Password = bubu
Look for the server under CTF, or connect by IP: open 8.6.76.34?password=bubu in the console
All gametypes available via map vote
Extra Content:

cu@ server

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
I'll try to get in, but realistically I know the server count won't improve till the Titan Pack is up.

Then maybe we'll get enough people to justify moving it. :x
Actually, If the titan pack is good then i probably will never join another FragBU again :lol:

I'm only playing ut3 online because it sucks offline. If EPIC has finally fixed up the offline half of UT3 then you've lost a player :p

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Silly games tonight with terrible lag that ruined all of the fun.
Yes, plus teh two WAR maps I played only about half of the people were actually playing and all but me and DeathBooger were on the other team... :(

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
I am corrected from my earlier statement. Tonight we hit about 10 people at one point.
Is the server going to fixed/moved to a new host when the patch/pack comes out? Sounds like this server is worse than Ketnar was at AS-Junkyard. D:
Worse. Junkyard's lag was predictable; the one on the server is random.

That said, we haven't moved it because since L4D there haven't been much people on at the weekends. If there's more we certainly will move it.

JohnDoe641

Killer Fools Pro
Staff member
Nov 8, 2000
N.J.
www.zombo.com
Is the server going to fixed/moved to a new host when the patch/pack comes out? Sounds like this server is worse than Ketnar was at AS-Junkyard. D:
It's much worse.

On this server, if you shoot a rocket there's no guarantee that it'll actually fire, or if it does, there's no way to tell when it will actually fire out. Or you could be doing a flag run, then be unable to move because the lag is so bad.

It's so much fun it almost makes me want to not play. In fact, that's usually what happens. :tup: