TF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
The spy can build dispensers now; type build 0 into the console as a spy.
EDIT: Woot! Got the gunboats, can't try them out yet though as I can't find a server that is connected to steam.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I am terrible at this game.

I'm way better at pretty much every other games on the market. I just jumped on some pub, there was a bunch of demoman's insta-killing me with swords and speed boosts. I left off with 0-8. I played a few other games, it was pretty darn boring still.

Then I did the same thing to people in another game. :)
Damn those carepackages melee ****ing own.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I am terrible at this game.

I'm way better at pretty much every other games on the market. I just jumped on some pub, there was a bunch of demoman's insta-killing me with swords and speed boosts. I left off with 0-8. I played a few other games, it was pretty darn boring still.

Then I did the same thing to people in another game. :)
Damn those carepackages melee ****ing own.

I've played soooo many matches now full of Demomen charging around with swords. I just set them on fire and backdraft them but they keep on trying.
I've had a couple realise they can change weapon but so far i've managed to get almost a third of the way towards teh Pyromancer achievement.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Crafting is an awesome way to clear out your backpack. Seriously. You have to use something like 112 weapons to get a hat for a specific class (random hats use less).

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I had a boatload of fun with the "Celebration" update the other week. This exploit was hilarious. I would have recorded my similar shenanigans but forgot. :(
[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0UzI4LYyc[/M]

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
I haven't played TF2 in a while and since I'm on my laptop now I don't intend to restart. But if anyone is still playing, what do you think of the latest updates? Paying for items doesn't seem like a good direction to me.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I'm enjoying the new update. The trading system works great and the store doesn't bother me considering you can still get everything through random drops or crafting. The only thing I don't like is the new sniper gear, which makes the sniper a really annoying class.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
The sniper was already incredibly annoying.

I really like the new scout stuff, it's awesome. I assume that gun will get a nerf soon though.

inferyes

Spaced In
Aug 16, 2009
I'm genuinely annoyed about the "buy ingame items" thing. The fun thing about hats was that they were so rare and you would only see a few in servers. Now every rich fag will have all the good hats.

:(