TF2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Ok so people can still farm impossible achievements, if they cant seem to randomly get an item.

The achievements are far from impossible. I easily managed to get all three Sniper milestones in the space of two or three nights of playing, and I got two of the Spy milestones in a single night of playing and I'm a terrible spy. This was on a regular server during regular play, not on an achievement farming server.

EDIT:

In answer to Kantham's question, yes I randomly got the Fedora for the Spy. So I felt compelled to play Spy at least occasionally.

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
No hats yet Kantham. Just a lot of other dupes. I still need Natasha, and Bonk.

I have all of them now. Here's the dupes. I think I had like 4 items last night in aprox 40 minutes. So you said you need bonk? I have 5 of them.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7128/inventory.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Bonk is a damn bitch especially in area.

So I felt compelled to play Spy at least occasionally.

TBH I'm not the spy fan 24/7. I'm just going to use it when I feel like our team could use one, big time. Especially if they don't seem to have any pyroes.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I tend to play one if there are a lot of people and I think I can get away with it. I've got a long way to go before I'm effective at all.

I don't like the Bonk! Atomic Punch. I finally acquired it and tried it out the other night and I guess I just don't see the use for it except for "Skeet, skeet! Time to beat feet!"

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Sniper and Spy... great... I'm a master of the Pyro and Heavy... anything else I'm pretty much a retard... except the engineer... of course playing the engineer is kinda like playing "Where's Waldo?" You build your stuff and start trying to spot a spy in a crowd.

slime73

May 1, 2006
There's a command to create the message that pops up when you get an item, however it doesn't actually give you anything. ;)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
... I just saw the following on my screen:

"Jes has found: Boars."

Players can spoof the game to make it appear as though you have found all sorts of stuff. Zer0 showed me how to do this a while back but I never got it working.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
The achievements are far from impossible. I easily managed to get all three Sniper milestones in the space of two or three nights of playing, and I got two of the Spy milestones in a single night of playing and I'm a terrible spy. This was on a regular server during regular play, not on an achievement farming server.

Maybe I should'nt of said Impossible, but they are very time consuming.

I have all of them now. Here's the dupes. I think I had like 4 items last night in aprox 40 minutes. So you said you need bonk? I have 5 of them.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7128/inventory.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

Bonk is a damn bitch especially in area.
How do you guys find so many items? Sometimes I dont find any at all on some days. Also save me one of those Bonks for when they implement trading one of these days lol.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I don't like the Bonk! Atomic Punch. I finally acquired it and tried it out the other night and I guess I just don't see the use for it except for "Skeet, skeet! Time to beat feet!"

Ok here's a few example on how I found use of it:

- Get to health (except you're not allowed to Grab intel/capture points during the effect)
- Help your team so all the sentries are on you whilst the uber krit train comes in. (Distraction)
- Get to one spot to another, safely
- Get in front of a sniper, then shotty his ass right after the bonk has stopped (Trust me, they all hate that)
- Some demoman piss you off? You know what to do. Works for me.

Overall, it's mostly only useful in arena.

How do you guys find so many items? Sometimes I dont find any at all on some days. Also save me one of those Bonks for when they implement trading one of these days lol.

It's random.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Ok here's a few example on how I found use of it:

- Get to health (except you're not allowed to Grab intel/capture points during the effect)
- Help your team so all the sentries are on you whilst the uber krit train comes in. (Distraction)
- Get to one spot to another, safely
- Get in front of a sniper, then shotty his ass right after the bonk has stopped (Trust me, they all hate that)
- Some demoman piss you off? You know what to do. Works for me.

Overall, it's mostly only useful in arena.

I'll try these. I also just watched a video of a guy using it to do the Sandman taunt to kill people.

Bort

nou
May 7, 2003
Mexico
www.mexfrag.net
Soldier FO LYFE
solfolyfe.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Bort, now show me "MEDIC FO LYFE". It doesn't exist. :p

I also just watched a video of a guy using it to do the Sandman taunt to kill people.

It's risky as hell. I thought at first glance we could use the sandman to stun, then taunt kill. No way it is possible, kinda gladly enough too.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Bort, now show me "MEDIC FO LYFE". It doesn't exist. :p

It's risky as hell. I thought at first glance we could use the sandman to stun, then taunt kill. No way it is possible, kinda gladly enough too.

Apparently if you are close enough and it crits you have enough time on the stun to pull it off. I almost did it once but someone came along and killed me :(

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I think Bort gets paid to play TF2 or something he plays far too much and is far too good at it. :gonk:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The question is is he good with Soldier only? :mwink:
From what I can tell NRG is a fckin whore with the Demoman too. Before him barely anyone had me annoyed by that class.

Last edited:

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
He's good at Demoman, too. And Sniper. And whatever else he is using to grind me into hamburger at any given moment of the game.