World of Warcrafters?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
tool said:
Becareful with macro programs, make sure Blizzard even allows them. I know of a lot of MMORPG's where they aren't allowed and your account will be banned if you use them. They are generally frowned upon because they can be used to easily cheat, or used for the wrong purposes. Most people's intents with them are good, but there are those few bad apples that ruin it for everyone.

The macro editor is built into the game.:con: Anyway, I trialed and errored it for 2 hours until i got the macro right. Maybe I should have posted it. If you guys want I can post it. It's pretty handy for Rogues whom like to use backstab, but need to switch a dagger into your main hand. Maybe I will post it if you guys want it when I get home.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
:lol:

20050202l.jpg

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I'm exactly like Pointy-Ears from the second picture. I leave nothing behind, no matter how invaluable it is, just as long as I can carry it.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
BillyBadAss said:
The macro editor is built into the game.:con: Anyway, I trialed and errored it for 2 hours until i got the macro right. Maybe I should have posted it. If you guys want I can post it. It's pretty handy for Rogues whom like to use backstab, but need to switch a dagger into your main hand. Maybe I will post it if you guys want it when I get home.

Cool I didnt know there was a macro program built into the game. I thought you meant you were going to download one. There wasn't one there in the beta test. And most mmorpgs don't have one built in so I just kinda assumed. :p

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
blizzard just announced the official euro release, for all those euros interested. it hits the shelfs on the 11th of feb, and subs fees are £9 (€12.50) a month

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
I've already got mine preordered. Now I need to decide if I should keep playing the Final Beta or wait 'till the official release..

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Just sent the manual and sales receipt off today for a CD key. Hopefully that will arrive within the next week or so.

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Here is a site for macros.

Here's a good one for rogues to apply poison.

Don't forget to go to have [url="http://www.cosmosui.org/downloads.php]Cosmos[/url] loaded up. This is a must have as you can get some nice options... including more qbars.

BoboThePenguin

Bird. Bird. Bird. Bird is the word.
Feb 9, 2004
www.digitallifestylecenter.com
Morety said:
[url="http://www.cosmosui.org/downloads.php]Cosmos[/url] loaded up. This is a must have as you can get some nice options... including more qbars.
The quest minion also useful, and if you've got nothing to do you can look for someone else with cosmos to play tic-tac-toe, checkers, etc.

Shadow

Has Balls Of Steel
Oct 20, 2004
Did BLIZZARD release a demo yet?

cause I wouldnt mind tryin this.