RO Video

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zenny

I'm gonna steal your girlfriend.
Mar 14, 2003
Washington DC
With a new release on the horizon, the Red Orchestra team has released a little teaser video to build excitement. The video is about a minute long and showcases some of the new features like bullet whizzes, tank hatches, and newly redone interiors.

Download Red Orchestra Beta 3.1 Video (6.02 MB) from BeyondUnreal FileWorks

R

RandomNick

curious te hear what the future for RO will hold, cause at the moment it features every function a modern shooter game should have (vehicles, physics, etc etc)

Personally i don't play it, nor am i a fan for these realism shooters, but i was just puzzled by the fact that its still called a beta after all these releases and features.

Time for an interview or something perhaps?

dub

Feb 12, 2002
RandomNick said:
curious te hear what the future for RO will hold, cause at the moment it features every function a modern shooter game should have (vehicles, physics, etc etc)

Personally i don't play it, nor am i a fan for these realism shooters, but i was just puzzled by the fact that its still called a beta after all these releases and features.

Time for an interview or something perhaps?
I agree :tup:

Nice video! I kinda dig the music too.
I didnt keep the last RO instaled for long for some reason...
Maybe a touch dissapointed about the way the vehicles where implemented last time round.
In any case, this wet my appetite a little.

H

Heish

The new vehicles are a lot cooler now, just wait until 3.1 is released to try them out :)

Mr.Sizzle

Im too hot to sizzle
May 30, 2004
United Kingdom
Hello All, I'm really new to UT2004 and i thought that video looked sweet. It reminded me of BF1942 and a touch of call of duty. Really impressive :rolleyes: Some of the mods that are coming out look so good :D

Krupt