Re: cops

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
Is this why you are so upset? Cops rock! LOL :D

http://64.62.57.23/adult_cdn/01048ABAAMgAAAAEDRce1Ibe3SNK.hK2QvvGUr_kyvD.u8zGsvRfr4G5nODglb7BXPco6_BtIdgms/cj_1649.avi

(Copy and paste the link in a new window, linking doesn't work)

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I smell a banning coming on, and I have a feeling its going to be because anthem70 is a fucking a moron.

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
Originally posted by anthem70
I think you guys take this $h17 way to seriously.

well, are we supossed to act about this nicely when somebody just starts bashing cops for no reason when they have family or relatives that are cops? Your lucky we even have the security we do with them, sure they may be hardasses on you, but only if your doing something thats making them be a hardass, so stop talking, your making it worse :rolleyes:

namu

Bleh.
Dec 21, 2000
Dinae Mensa, Tharsis Regio
namu.free.fr
ozxmaned.gif

anthem70

Metal is the only way!!
Dec 20, 2001
Ventura, California
Visit site
Originally posted by afkik123

well, are we supossed to act about this nicely when somebody just starts bashing cops for no reason when they have family or relatives that are cops? Your lucky we even have the security we do with them, sure they may be hardasses on you, but only if your doing something thats making them be a hardass, so stop talking, your making it worse :rolleyes:

Go get stoned d00d

Status
Not open for further replies.