UE1 - UT UT Pure - Change Damage of MiniGun & PulseGun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kartoffel

Jan 2, 2012
Hi Guys!

Is it possible to change the damage of the minigun and pulsegun with Pure on the server?

So that all people make the same damage with the mini and pulsegun.

I would like return to the old damage of this weapons.

Thanks a lot!

kartoffel

Jan 2, 2012
But with this mutator I cant change the damage of the minigun.

So it is not the best solution.

Any other ideas?

kartoffel

Jan 2, 2012
If you can not change the damage of the minigun to pulsegun setting.
change the damage of the pulsegun to minigun setting.[/url]

I dont unterstand this. Or maybe you dont understand me, what i want.

I want to change the damage of the minigun and Pulsegun to their original damage.

With the DanesWeaponTweaker I can only change the ammo of the guns.

With the medWeaponAmplifier I can only change the damage of the PulseGun or the damage of the bullets. But when I change the damage of the bullets the enforcer and SniperRifle will deal more damage too.

kartoffel

Jan 2, 2012
@Turddrive

The damage of the Minigun change with the tickrate. Thats right. But I will change the damage without rising up the tickrate.

kr0m

tw34ker
Aug 30, 2008
just remove UTPURE <--
I dont know why dude who made UTPURE created smthink like that, thats destroyed a game ... now game with UTPURE (looks) = only sniper/shockrifle and rocket/flak its bullshit for me :(

minigun and pulsegun been killed with UTPURE