Emitter fog cloud

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sternzy

Nov 17, 2004
Hi there,
I'm making a map, and I want to basically cover the top 1/3 of the map with fog, or clouds. I understand the best way to do it is using an emitter, however none of the tutorial's I've followed to accomplish this worked for me.

I know my way around Ued3 pretty well and I have some friends that are pretty good with it also...if anyone has some tip's for us, we might be able to get this going, It would be greatlly appriciated

here is a pik http://www.creepingdeath.us/images/temp/snow.JPG

Please feel free to contact me directly via my profile if you want to.If anyone wants to download what I have so far and give the fog/cloud emitter a shot, I'll gladlly give you propZ when the map is realeased for whatever work you do on it.

Thx,
Sternzy

Resident

Sep 20, 2004
Spain
I can't be much help but my suggestion for the "cloud effect" is to place an emitter with only 4-5 big-sized particles, and a low velocity. The effect can look convincent if you can also hide the place where the emitter starts (behind those montains you show in the pic perhaps? ).