Hotlinking Images

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
I'm usually an ImageShacker anyway, and I'm quite sure that anyone that uses ImageShack is probably immune to this warning, for the most part, and that seems to be perhaps the most recommended place to post images here from, I have a hunch...

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
I'm usually an ImageShacker anyway, and I'm quite sure that anyone that uses ImageShack is probably immune to this warning, for the most part, and that seems to be perhaps the most recommended place to post images here from, I have a hunch...

For your safety (as in, to prevent embarrassment or banning), don't hotlink images from servers which [...] are not an image hosting service.

Being able to read clearly is an advantage. ;)

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
jensen%27s%20uncooked%20WEB.jpg

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
I Pay for my shroomery account. I can hotlink from it all I want as according to the paying I do. I don't have a problem with that. Imageshack is pretty gay though.