Projectors

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xypher9

Oct 15, 2005
IM trying to add some detailed shadows to trees and I cant seem to find a good tutorial for it anywhere.. Ive tried UDN's but its just plain retarded and assumes you already know everything there is to know about projectors...
Could someone help a noob out?

[SAS]Solid Snake

Jun 7, 2002
New Zealand
www.digitalconfectioners.com
I don't see how projectors couldn't be any easier... a good way to think of them is that they are a torch with a cellophane image over the light bulb ... projecting the image onto stuff. You may need to selectively choose what stuff gets the projection however.

Xypher9

Oct 15, 2005
I figured out the basics of Projectors.. was just looking for an more in depth guide but I pretty much figured out what I needed through trial and error. Thanks for the info guys :)