Unreal Sports

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

P4p3Rc1iP

Unreal Speed Member :)
Sep 29, 2003
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands
Visit site
I juast had an idea, i have no intention on making this but it was just an idea. maybe someone interested can create this.

its more a mutator than a mod but here is the plan:

you have 2 teams, bleu and red (no realy?!)

you have one ball (bomb?)

its pretty much the same as bombing run, the only difference is, you have no weapons except from your hands/feet. you can NOT die.

you have a socker/football field and the ball spawns in the middle of the field.

people will respawn all over the field but only on there own half.

as soon as the match begins, you run up to the ball and try to grab it, once you have it, you will hold a normal ball launcher and try to shoot it in the opponents goal.

now you ask, how can the opponent lose the ball??

well, that is quite easy, you have to kick it out of his hand by kicking the guy.

the guy with the ball can walk only at 75%(?) of the normal speed, which is 2 times as fast as you normaly walk in UT 2k3 so you can get close enough to hit him.

as soon as someone scores, the mach will restart. also, you will gain 1(?) point every second you hold the ball. when you score, you will gain 5(?) points and your team 1.

this is about it. maybe someone has enough time to make it.

JamesKilton

UA Coder
Oct 6, 2002
Everywhere and Nowhere
Visit site
Deathball cept w/out dying. I'm sure you can make a mutator for that.

And anyway, this forum is for actual mod recruiting, not "here's an idea..." You want to do that, post in the UT2003 or OT forums. These kind of posts are REALLY looked down upon. And please, do research to see if someone has already made the mod.

JackReacher

[SAS Mod]
Oct 16, 2001
The Sanitarium
He didnt mean it personally, nor was he killing your idea. This forum is for recruiting for existing mods, preferably mods with content allready existing, and a website constructed. You will find there are far more mods out there than there are decent modders to work for them, so people will undoubtably choose an allready established mod over an "i have an idea" mod, nomatter how good the idea ;)