Half Cocked needs a modeller

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Half Cocked is a simple Action styled mutator that tries to emulate the gameplay seen in other mods such as Action Quake, Action Halflife, and eventually Action UT2003.
Its not a very serious project, but when its finished I plan on releasing it to keep any Action fans out there happy until AUT comes out. ATM Im at a stumbling block though: I need 3 models. A Pistol, Shotgun, and Sniper Rifle, in a UT2003 styled 'semi futuristic' kinda design. I hope its not too much to ask of anyone, but Id greatly appreciate if someone would offer to help out.
Sorry I dont have any screens or anything like that, it doesnt really look any different than normal 2k3... but heres a picture of some chinese food. The attachment icon draws people in.

Last edited: