IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Unofficial clan dedicated 2 us

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Good Job [PuF]Badass!!!!

bullet2.gif

Yes, that shadow you see behind you is me !!! Fear me!!

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Well if my connections keep hitting like they are today, I am afraid I will have to sit on the bench!! /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

bullet2.gif

Yes, that shadow you see behind you is me !!! Fear me!!

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
Yes Shockwave, anyone can join. There is no commitment. You can join and leave anytime, but ideally, I hope everyone on this board joins so that we will see each other online more.

[PuF]BadAss

B

BitchSmack

Great idea BadAss! Solid. Anyone is welcome to this idea, yes? How about Jiggly|PuF, [PuF]DaDy, StAy|PuF, CoCo|PuF, or [PuF]TheMagicLizard? Any of those sound promising? lol

[PuF]BitchSmack doesn't sound too keen. lol

bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

[This message has been edited by BitchSmack (edited 12-15-1999).]

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>[PuF]TheMagicLizard<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL

bullet2.gif

"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

B

BitchSmack

Hey LOZ, so it was a poor attempt at a Puff the Magic Dragon reference! LOL hehe

bullet2.gif

"The only thing that makes life
bearable is the knowledge that
some poor bastard has it much
worse than you" - hrdwaremyk³

"Sit! Roll Over! Play dead! Stay that way!" - BitchSmack

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
Just bringing this thread up to the top again so that newcomers can join.

PuF is open to anyone!!! No need to tryout, etc. Our roaster is continuing to grow. Just go check out ut.ngworldstats.com and search for PuF to see who has actually played online with this format. While you are at it, check out the stats of the guys who post here everyday!

It is really great. With the combination of the #planetunreal chat channel and PuF, I keep noticing more and more guys from here, even if I didn't know their names.

[PuF]BadAss

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
Now that's gonna make you laugh, but i can't(i meant i DON'T KNOW) how to register myself in WorldStats.
Go and try to do it again, by if anyone remember how to do it exactly, please tell me!

bullet2.gif

I have no any damn idea what to write here.....

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Just play on an ngWorldstats-enabled server. That's it. You'll automatically be assigned an ngUID (number) and, as long as you don't change your in-game name or your ng password, your stats will be logged for all to see.

bullet2.gif

The only light I ever see is the light that fades before me.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Yeah but you first must input a password in the player setup screen.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

SSSHAD

Dec 8, 1999
Sydney, NSW, Austr.
What kind of password? I haven't got any password assigned to me. Yesterday i went there and typed in [PuF]SSSHAD but it didn't give me nothing! I can find anyone of you guys though. Still i guess i have to register there somehow.

bullet2.gif

I have no any damn idea what to write here.....

[PuF]BadAss

Dec 14, 1999
Visit site
Hey SSSHAD, you don't have to register anything to be on ngWorldStats. Here is what you do.

Options-&gt;Players Setup: There you chose your name. On the bottom, there is an item called "ngWorldStats password" Click "change". Then a new window opens up and you enter whatever password you wish. You are done!!!

To see yourself in the stats, you must:

1) give yourself a password. If leave the password window blank, then you opt to NOT participate in the ngWorldstats.

2) the server you play on MUST have ngstat enabled. Most servers do, but some have it disabled.

This is how it works. The combination of your "name+password" will generate an unique user id# called ngUID. The first time you check for yourself, just search for any part of your name (like PuF, or SSS, etc). From there, write down what your ngUID is so that next time, you don't have to search for it again.

[PuF]BadAss

Status
Not open for further replies.