Go home server browser you're drunk

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ShadowFear

Aug 3, 2010
Altis
Breaking it down barney style: The server browser DOES NOT list any infiltration servers now for me even though I was playing Coop previously before this started happening.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
So many Infiltration servers, woah, but strange maps I didn't play before. INF lives again.

I noticed I have the same thing, so it must be a master server thing. You can go, say TeamGame to see all TDM servers. Xlod TDM doesn't show up though, XploD co-op never showed up for me in any case.

Btw, I see a new INF server "213/AS Infiltration Coop".

Ocsi88

Jul 20, 2009
So many Infiltration servers, woah, but strange maps I didn't play before. INF lives again.

I noticed I have the same thing, so it must be a master server thing. You can go, say TeamGame to see all TDM servers. Xlod TDM doesn't show up though,

Those are UT servers. ;(

XploD co-op never showed up for me in any case.

I made this little guide: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?p=2582512#post2582512

But the master server isn't work properly now. I only see that 213/AS server, and it takes a long time to query and ping the servers.

Btw, I see a new INF server "213/AS Infiltration Coop".

That's a tdm server against bots, as i saw.