The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
OMFGUPDATE! :eek:

This is all due to Swarthy_Foreskin's generous giving out of the dock's link. Thanks, SF. :D

Attachments

• Desktop.JPG
    Desktop.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 107

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Is that a picture of family, Karnage?

Cool pictures, everone. I won't bother posting mine because I don't actaully have any picture.. just a load of icons.. not as if I see it all that often anyway..

Lynxx

Jul 2, 2000
Visit site
my desktop = too cluttered, so here's just the pic.

: I got to do this one
<<<<<------------------

Attachments

• Internet Explorer Wallpaper.jpg
    Internet Explorer Wallpaper.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited by a moderator:

Rocket_Magnet

All I need is a certain trigger
Sep 29, 2002
Manchester,ENG
Visit site
well heres mine, bit bland and generic but meh

desk.jpg

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
nah it's good art, but you can still tell. 'Same artist did a similar pic of a low-flying B-1B if I'm not mistaken.

DarkAssassin289

Watching from the recesses of your mind
Jun 28, 2003
Well here's mine

Attachments

• Mydesktop.jpg
    Mydesktop.jpg
    324.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

Warm Pudgy

null
Feb 18, 2001
id say the something even bigger than the waves it the way the water shoots up in the air, i have seen an f-14 fly approx 20 feet off the water, and the water shoots outwards in a circular shape, not straight up in the air

DarkAssassin289

Watching from the recesses of your mind
Jun 28, 2003
ok, first, it is a painting, most likely one commissioned by the military. But here is how to tell besides the obvious signature....that is a tomcat at supersonic. A Tomcat at supersonic lifting those waves would not be seen EVER...why? because they arent designed to fly that close to water, second, even if it were, the angle of the camera would mean the photographer was killed shortly thereafter since the force of the afterburners at supersonic speeds would tear him apart or the waves being rooster tailed would do him in.