Night vision: just a solid green block

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rebelyell2006

Jan 25, 2008
I am playing Infiltration on my Windows-7 computer after my XP laptop died. I have found the bulk of the files (I think), but right now I am stumped to figure out how to the night vision goggles to work. I have nvision bound to the 'n' key, I am using OpenGL driver, and whenever I turn on the night vision goggles I get the outline of the goggles, a tiny bit of the green-hued map, but the middle of the goggles is a solid block of green. What am I supposed to do next?

Edit:
What it seems to do is after it turns the screen into the green-hued night vision, it adds the view-restricting border for the goggles and turns the middle into a solid block of green.

Last edited:

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
I am playing Infiltration on my Windows-7 computer after my XP laptop died. I have found the bulk of the files (I think), but right now I am stumped to figure out how to the night vision goggles to work. I have nvision bound to the 'n' key, I am using OpenGL driver, and whenever I turn on the night vision goggles I get the outline of the goggles, a tiny bit of the green-hued map, but the middle of the goggles is a solid block of green. What am I supposed to do next?

Edit:
What it seems to do is after it turns the screen into the green-hued night vision, it adds the view-restricting border for the goggles and turns the middle into a solid block of green.
Sounds more like the problem is more relating to the extent of the night vision. Is there a way to adjust it's intensity? Is the video quality, in normal vision, about the same as you laptop had?

rebelyell2006

Jan 25, 2008
Yes, the quality is the same. And I had the same problem with my first laptop (with the solid green), but I cannot remember how I fixed it originally.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
hmm you should try the chris donhal open gl drivers for unreal tournament i think the current version is 3.7
it works for me, just overwrite your drivers in ut with the chris donhal version.

Last edited: