The Cray Modder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HeLiCoN|TuT

Jul 31, 2000
liverpool
www.geocities.com
I have decided to make a web site called The Crazy Modder although I will never make mod's. Its a website with all sort of crazy mod ideas, which modders can go and make (doubt they will). I have my first idea below I will explain

Bathroom Bedlam
Now this mod has all the weapons that are things u find in the bathroom , not just my bathroom. This mod basically just replaces the weapons. So i have listed the weapons below.

Cum Gun
Primary fire = Radioactive cum
Secondary fire = Hardened cum - explodes on impact

Piss Powder
primary fire = Powdered piss - causing the player to choke
Secondary fire = Powdered piss - set on the floor and clings to the player slowing him/her/it down

Turd Launcher
Primary fire = Turd like rockets
Secondary fire = Like bio rifle but with turd

Fart Gas
Primary fire = Fart Gas - causing guy to get stoned
Secondary fire = Shield 'ol' gas - Shield made of gas

Plunger
primary fire = plunger - same as impact hammer
secondary fire plunger - same as impact hammer

Soap
primary fire = Soap - place on floor and they slide very far
Secondary fire = throw at them and they have no taunts for a while and they chock on soap

Plug Launcher
primary fire = same as ripper but with plugs no blades
Secondary firs = exploding plugs

Toothpaste
Primary fire = exploding tooth paste
Secondary fire = Blinding toothpaste

Dreaded Razors
Primary fire = Razors - cut em up
Secondary fire = Razors - leave them on the floor (ouch)

Power Shower
Primary fire = Power shower
secondary fire = shower of deadly bog water

Bleach
Primary Fire = Squirt of Bleach
Secondary fire = A bucker ful of bleach to be lashed - take a while to load though

Well that's the gun's summed up. I might some up with some ideas for health packs and stuff but I don't know yet
Please feel free to make this into a mod but i ask that you inform me and that I get credit in the mod for the idea's that you use
Idead ©opyright Mike Adams AkA Helicon
Email me if us wish to use this mod idead helicon@cableinet.co.uk