Stargate unreal !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
Hey,

Well, as i conclude out of all your posts, u think i lead this project ? No. we do it together. Im just @ the top of the SG1 Squad, thats a different thing than leader of the mod oO lol. iam just trying to explain things here, and really, Leo, did you went to the Darkside or something? oO Ur acting & talking like this is the end of the world! :rolleyes:

besides, Were not "hackers" , we (atleast not me) dont edit things of other authors.

(Just walked back from Leo's little jaunt to thier forums) Leo, what you just pulled over? Was not only wrong but disrespectful and dishonrable as a person/player. I also really took offense at you saying "I gave it a try. But I see it is totally worthless................. seriously, this is why Unreal community sucks." This is "not" the way to win friends and influnce people to see your way of viewing it. IMHO I think you owe them an apology and to basicaly leave them alone. If you want to express your views on it? Rather than ruin this thread anymore with the "hate" , go get a LJ or some type of blog and use that instead. But there are a few of us here that would like to see it done and finished even as a beta. Thats all I got to say to you now man, You pissed in my bowl of cheerios and now I'm stuck with fruitloops thaaaaaaanks. XD

Nah, don't take it the wrong way please Pyron. it's just Leo here has been for some reason keeps accusing you guys of being assest thieves. I don't know, personally I don't "care" I just want to play the damn thing! XD But I do have a simple request of maybe looking into a diffrent way to compiling the gameplay into "one" package for installation. I saw what you had up there and I gotta tell you ...made my frontal lobe go "zOMGWTHBBQ".

I *want* try this out but to be honest, I fear for my ut99 installation. XD So please consider what I had mentioned earlier in this thread the UTPackage Manager might be the way to go as far as an installer goes. I also didn't mean any disrepect towards you or your team, quite the oppisite. I'm excited this was still going on. I have the atlantis mod and its fun (even thought it not fully comeplete yet) but this project you guys are working on sounds really keengear. You're 13 you say? Heh I remember that time and all I wanted to do was to build and repair walkmans and electronic stuff myself at that age. I wish you luck and I hope to hear about you in the future maybe working for some new game company or a related industry. Keep up with the work and your endevours. Never look back and reach for heavens......

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Never compare this with Atlantis, or you insult the Atlantis mod makers...........

yeah sure believe him. :rolleyes:
An expected reaction........
this mod deserves no attention at all and of course it is stolen.

OK GO DOWNLOAD THE MOD, BUT YOU WILL SEE HOW MUCH OF POTENTIAL IT HAS! very little to none in fact, it is really one of the worst things I have ever played. Most of the stuff is mainly unplayable too and absolutelly unbalanced and the new menus won't work either so only thing that installation changes is basically inis etc......and it installs all sort of sh*t into folder.

EDIT: XTC, what are you downloading then? or pm me about it.

Last edited:

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
Total spammage, thanks................
you really showed yourself as an idiot now. Seriously, first grow and then get some skills and try to learn proper working in UED. Thanks.

But there is no need for such a hype and lies.

Maybe you are not stealing things, but the mod is full of stolen things.
I didn't say you are hacker, I don't know you personally. But "at least" one person of your team is associated with them.

And this install is sort of hack, besides why do that? You could just include maps and things and what you did is you included not working things and messed up install, even tehre is mylevel.u omg(which I didn't look into what is there). Jesus, mylevel should not be saved, it must be stored in local map.

You never had permission to edit lion's maps either but you act like you own them. Besides, who the **** called you here?

That weapon being a best weapon ever? HAHAHAHHA ROFL LMAO, YOU GOTTA BE ****ING KIDDING, I AM DYING HERE OF LAUGH OMG!!!!!!!!

Besides I didn't talk about weapon models...........

Looooool i didnt mean MY p90 rofllmoa xD

i probably cant give you a screeny, a bit secret ^^
and i just added the stuff that was missing for joining the server.. See, you dont know anything about this, so u better stay out? u even think i edited the maps! xD HAHAAHAHAH lol and then I show myself as an IDIOT!? look in the mirror.. why should i edit them, i can create my own maps.

lol u surprised i found this topic? Good old Google. And wtf does age matter.. learned young, used later.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Who edited Lion's maps then and added them there? That does not matter, it still sucks.......

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
Bwoooo leo, don't you know what BETA is? even not after i told you... ?

its just quite not finished, we started it around november? and we were stuck for a looooong time, we had no different weapons, and these weapons w euse now, are just like a decoration, they have to get replaced one by one...... i told you already.

U can say it sucks, but you canT look in to the future, right.. ?

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
Why dont you all just visit my server now, its online.. and is UT99 the same as Unreal1 ?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
If you would remove the protection I would join. I uninstalled 227b and it won't let me in, because of your settings. Before it allowed me to join with gold when you had it under 227a.

I know what beta is, but I just don't find enough potential in this beta anyway as the quality is pretty bad and it uses stolen stuff from other people.

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
lol u UNinstalled 227b ? lllllllllool patch it with it, and also use the 2 installers of me.. and also tell me if the server refuses to send a file, then ill upload it to the redirect-host.
OR probably my server doesnt like you ^^ :p jk

Last edited:

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
Our mod uses Unreal, not UT99. But you can join with UnrealGold, if you patch that to 227b, and when you patch it with my installers. UnrealGold is probably the best choise to use, because only then i can show you the new P90test..

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
OK I reinstalled it, what two installers of you? I deleted these files, so please link again?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
We'll see about it, but I didn't hear nowhere that you gave credit to lion etc.
I suggest you to remove Lion's stuff from your pack and stolen stuff and then it will be ok. Alright? If not, then nothing will be changed in my attitude.

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
Smikey will post here soon, he is almost twice as old as me and he can explain better ^^

in the readme there should be given credits to Talisman and Lion, and many more, smikey told me hehehe..

Leonardo

Aye Aye. Will do. erm Pyron, just a suggestion? on page 3 of the thread can we condense the few posts that are like in a row and copy past into 1 post? -_-; XD Sorry man just watching your back for you, a few people find it rather disconcerning......

Last edited:

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
xD good idea, that would be the largest post i've ever written :D
but server is off already for few hours, had to research some math problems.. even my dad had to help me xD :p

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Show me the readme file then..............
So far I discovered that even skins and hud crosshair and some files has been reused. Look, this changes made to the pack for coop is rather illegal or you should rename the files then. Besides there was going to be coop version of pack by original author and with cooperation of me.........................

I was trying to be polite I even joined your server, but well after sm1key's posts I will be not if the readme is not what I should expect.

Just show me the readme and I will see.

Another thing: mismatches.
And it was not said by Lion to not use these things, I am responding to what you said at your forums now..............
you didn't even contact him and there is no person called talisman, Talisman is the anme of mod, Stargate Talisman, omg :rolleyes:.

I am represinting them now here, so please.......................

Last edited:

Leonardo

I am represinting them now here, so please.

objection.jpg

Do we need to call this court into session? Rly?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.