***«Ëл IS DONE ***

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

|xF|that_guy-j

Jul 19, 2004
well ill keep this short and sweet since i have no PUNK-U-ATION :lol: anyway we're done i tried but no one was serious enough . i have returned to my previous home with xF :D cya guys around gl hf

TGJ

{DE}Rarhok

May 16, 2004
Heard that Seiken is staying with >DE<, but for how long... who knows? Though we've always have his as* on the chopping block :D (just kidding)

Hey that_guy-j, good luck in rebuilding xF ~_^
It's funny that >DE< and <ED> have never scrimmed against each other before. Wanted to see if we'd both cancel each other out, frag for frag :lol:

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
{DE}Rarhok said:
Heard that Seiken is staying with >DE<, but for how long... who knows? Though we've always have his as* on the chopping block :D (just kidding)

Hey that_guy-j, good luck in rebuilding xF ~_^
It's funny that >DE< and <ED> have never scrimmed against each other before. Wanted to see if we'd both cancel each other out, frag for frag :lol:

Seiken has always been xF...give him back.

[xF]PR3D470R

Jan 20, 2004
KC
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:

YEAH IT REALLY SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE STEAL YOUR CLAN MEMBERS, DOESNT IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

/me Gives covet winegums.

It'll be ok :)

If anyone is interested in killing Seiken for his treason you can go here

Last edited by a moderator:

PRG

XMP Beta Tester
Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
[LNS]ICovetYourChild said:

YEAH IT REALLY SUCKS WHEN PEOPLE STEAL YOUR CLAN MEMBERS, DOESNT IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Stealing the clan leader and founder of LNS was quite a coup for us..... :lol:

{DE}Rarhok

May 16, 2004
LOL@Xaero

We made Seiken cry like a puppy and vow to uninstall XMP if he ever separated from us. Now those are clan bonds!

[xF]PR3D470R

Jan 20, 2004
KC
{DE}Rarhok said:
LOL@Xaero

We made Seiken cry like a puppy and vow to uninstall XMP if he ever separated from us. Now those are clan bonds!

:lol: that's nothing. If he doesn't rejoin xF he meets his doom

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
phalanx 5 pets?

sequel < - came back after he realized he got worse when he joined shadow
barrow
furocious < - i didnt leave shadow for pet
Owl <- left months ago, but then pet kind've died so he played with you guys and tried to help you
Gerbil < - followed 0wl

Status
Not open for further replies.