UT3 Unreal Tactics - A Turn Based Tactics Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Potens

Jun 21, 2004
Unreal Tactics - A Turn Based Tactics Mod - Beta 3.0 Released!

Name:Unreal Tactics
Version: b3.0
Compatibility: UT3 v2.1

Description:
Update 11/22/09: Beta 3.0 was just released and includes a number of performance boosts to the game as well as city-specific battle maps, and rock formations for all battle maps.

Update 6/20/09: Just released a new version that has a lot of bug fixes and increases the games overall stability.

Unreal Tactics is a turn based tactics modification for Unreal Tournament 3 in which you take control of the forces of the Liandri, Axon, or Izanagi while they attempt to gain sole control of mining operations on a valuable ice planet.

Screenshot:
3.0SS1Small.jpg
3.0SS4Small.jpg

3.0SS5Small.jpg
3.0SS6Small.jpg

Credits:
Programming and Design: Antone Franich
Modelling: Wesley Olson
Music: Random Guy Audio Productions

Download:

Filefront

Fileplanet

ModDB:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/unreal-tactics

Last edited:

TheIronKnuckle

What the hell is this "ballin" thing?
hmm, does the latest version actually install? I've looked at the file structure in the .rar and it does NOT correspond to what I was expecting to get. Also, the readme refers to files that don't exist. I can't find any .exe files in this archive anywhere, yet it's asking me to play with UTactics.exe :V

of course, by the following steps it indicates this is a shortcut, but dude, I don't see how this thing is going to install anyway :lol: I'll mess around a bit and all that, but clarification please? ;D

Potens

Jun 21, 2004
Extract the Rar file to your My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 Directory. It should create a Utactics directory in your My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3 directory. Inside of that directory you'll find a Utactics link that you'll need to change the Target field in it's properties in order for it to point to your UT3.Exe. After that it should work just fine.