Training server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Now I've got download redirection fixed (woohoo!) I'll try and keep this server up as much as possible. The whole point is to give new players (if they exist) a place to get used to the game, and for more experienced people to hone their skills.

So, I'm open to suggestions as to what to run on this server. Since it won't really handle more than 4 people I'm leaving it on TDM - not to mention nothing else will work with the shooting range maps, but mutators and map sugestions are welcome.

IP: 213.232.83.64:1111
Name: Infiltration Open Training Server [UK]
Players: 4 maximum, netspeed 7000

Maps:
DM-INF-BigClapper-2
DM-INF-CQBTrainingGround
DM-INF-DesertTactics2-day
DM-INF-fmHillFigh-revised
DM-INF-fmSniper
DM-INF-GDHQ
DM-INF-Killhouse
DM-INF-ModernGladiator
DM-INF-MovingDayMassacre
DM-INF-PigeonShoot
DM-INF-Range-CloseQuarter
DM-INF-Range-JungleSnipe
DM-INF-Range-M16
DM-INF-Range-UrbanSnipe
DM-INF-ShootingRange
DM-INF-SKTACTICS
DM-INF-Training
DM-INF-WAT
EAS-INF-DS-Trainingground

Mutators:
antibv
(UN) Handgun Fix
UTCompass
INF - Bonus Weapons
INF - MiniUziFix
SpawnerMut
INF MOD - Weapon Pack 1.4
ReportDirection

Last edited:

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
That is an excellent idea, hope this will bring some new blood (;)) to INF.

Now, in order to make this initiative even more rewarding, it might be useful that experienced players who are willing to help out post their email/msn/icq/Xfire/whatever* so "training sessions" can be arranged; there's always #infiltration too ;)

On a side note, nice maplist for the purpose Crowze.

Last edited:

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
Crowze said:
Now I've got download redirection fixed (woohoo!) I'll try and keep this server up as much as possible. The whole point is to give new players (if they exist) a place to get used to the game, and for more experienced people to hone their skills.

So, I'm open to suggestions as to what to run on this server. Since it won't really handle more than 4 people I'm leaving it on TDM - not to mention nothing else will work with the shooting range maps, but mutators and map sugestions are welcome.

IP: 213.232.83.64:1111
Name: Infiltration Open Training Server [UK]
Players: 4 maximum, netspeed 7000

Maps:
DM-INF-BigClapper-2
DM-INF-CQBTrainingGround
DM-INF-DesertTactics2-day
DM-INF-fmHillFigh-revised
DM-INF-fmSniper
DM-INF-GDHQ
DM-INF-Killhouse
DM-INF-ModernGladiator
DM-INF-MovingDayMassacre
DM-INF-Range-CloseQuarter
DM-INF-Range-JungleSnipe
DM-INF-Range-M16
DM-INF-Range-UrbanSnipe
DM-INF-ShootingRange
DM-INF-SKTACTICS
DM-INF-Training
DM-INF-WAT
EAS-INF-DS-Trainingground

Mutators:
antibv
(UN) Handgun Fix
UTCompass
INF - Bonus Weapons
INF - Charges
INF - Additional Equipment
INF MOD - Weapon Pack 1.2 (+FIX)
ReportDirection

its not on the master server yet thats why :(

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
Crowze said:
Right, this server is back up for the moment, and will have weapon pack 1.3.1 shortly. I'm still looking for suggestions as to how to make this server (more) useful.

Idea to make it useful : find a way to add harmless moving targets to shoot at (like nalis or bots without weapons), for people to practice their shooting skills and experiment with the weapons.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
Why no Weapon Enhancement? Its easier to train when there is consistency with other servers (like GD)

DecalStay would be very helpful on the shooting range.

Shouldn't you put on the MiniUziFix?

FYI:
INF - Charges
INF - Additional Equipment
These two mutators were included in the Bonus Pack, no need to run them IIRC.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Updated with Weapon Pack 1.4. I'll sort out MiniUziFix, Charges etc. when I get my little training mutator finished and add that.

IWE most likely isn't compatible with WP1.4 - besides, it's superceded by IBT. So neither of them yet.