FOOL please oh please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Please finally update your server to Report Direction version 1.21 and UN_HandgunFix.

I want no longer say 'Fall Back' when I taunt Tango Down with the typo message 'Tango down'.
And the pistols sticking into the face aren't fun.

Hitman 4 Hire

Will work for food...
Dec 24, 2005
hey i was trying to get on their server, but it says weaponpack 1.1 mismatch and stops the download. what should i do?

Lemon.fr

SkaarjFruit
Oct 28, 2003
France, Cannes
Visit site
Neabit updated his server with the latest UTCompass and ReportDirection releases, i did not yet because im a lazy ass, and i guess FOOL admin (who is it, i dunno) didn't know yet about it.

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
lemon tell me new version is available
i update infgermany
and tell dirtfinger (fool admin) that new version is available and he update his server too
therefore fool server and infgermany are up to date
and lemon tzzzz i thought you update your server also

Last edited:

Clutch

Dec 15, 2005
make it the newest version and we will be fine.. no more mismatching :'(

mat69

just fooling around
Dec 9, 2001
Österreich
www.combatmaps.de
Yes at least on some maps this would make sense (on every CQB map Snipers should be allowed :D ). Being killed by a random 40mm at the beginning of a round sucks hard, also the everlasting camping. That made me remind why I liked TAS in the first place ...

Edit: Hmmm, well I guess I'm the only FOOL posting and reading here regularly. I'll post it on the FOOL-Forums.

Last edited: