[UXL] Mutator pack for UT2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
impressive suggestions...im trying to think of something, but all i can think of is the rocket launcher's homing ability , for some reason... hmm...

RegularX

Master of Dagoth Lies
Feb 2, 2000
Chicago, IL
I'm hoping not to just keybind the keys to toggle augs, toggle weapons, toggle zoom, and show loadout - I'd like to set them up as a custom key interaction so that they don't have to conflict with existing keysets. This is something which has kept me from using keybinds much, and I could really use it for both Riftwar and DFO (another thread in this forum).

I can look into DX2's see through walls, I've read some threads about mutators which do similar tricks, most of the problems seem to occur online. Various other versions of DX biomods will likely be making appearance, like instead of Ammo Scavenger there might be an endocrine aug Ammo Converter, which lets you add ammo even if it's of a different type (not quite sure if that will fly, but we'll see :) ). I like the notion of a spidey sense or sixth sense aug.

Some augs will probably overlap to give people more flexibility, so there might be an invisibility mod in both the brain and endocrine sections, and variants of augments will be there too, so like Partial Invisibility might be available, and it will be a cheaper version of full Invis.

Right now, because of the way the akimbo setup works, the RL's homing lock isn't working, but there will probably be a heatseeker aug for it (and it's homing lock might be salvageable if people want it). There's already a vehicleseeker aug for it.