2 questions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
Can birds be made to follow patrol points? I know scripted pawns work just fine but when I try to do the same with a bird, which is listed as a flock pawn, it doesn't work. I'm looking for a way to make a bird follow a path in the sky instead of just circling. Also, I'm trying to get a SpecialEvent that hurts a player to display the DamageString when they die. I put in SpecialDamage for the damage type like you do in a vacuum zone but that just displays a blank message. Right now I have it set as "burned" for the damagetype but I would rather have a special message that appears instead of "so and so was incinerated" or "so and so killed their dumb self" if I set the DamageType to none