Play Toolz?!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What do you use to move the little blue/red man around?

• Keyboard r0ckz!!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Trackball (thumb)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Trackball (other)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mouse (ball)

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mouse (optical)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Joystick!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Descore

Frag victim
Nov 21, 2001
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
Inspired by a chat in #nalicity I have to make a survey :)

What do you play with, and why? Ball Mouse? Optical mouse? Trackball?

I could never live without my Logitech TrackMan Marble (the original, without the wheel).. I wouldn't get a single frag :)

What, and why, is the best control gadget for UT?

// Descore

X22887

!Crap Mapper!
May 2, 2002
sapinal tap.... it's great unless my spinal fluid starts leakinsgaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddfjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllkjh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Touchpad, definitly. It's just the way your not able to make that fully turn and get fragged, or the way the R and L mouse button are conviniently placed so you'll have to twist your fingers 180 degrees to be able to maintane the ability to use your other hand for the keybord.

A touchpad, ugly and useless. Aren't they great!!!