UT Monsterhunt with Infiltration weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I saw this youtube vid and would like to play this, are there any servers?

I see one in the Xfire browser (>K·§·A< Clan Server [Dreamcoop][KS][Infiltration]), but I just can't connect to it.
Any working servers out there?

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8kJ2Ye-YA[/M]

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
IP of >K·§·A< Clan Server is 69.90.119.145:7777. I'm stuck at index.unr.

I also can't connect to gopostal's Unreal co-op server. Both are US, so the problem might be with me, though I always played on many US servers and tried just now and can connect to US based servers with high download speed.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
I'm pretty sure gopostal's coop server is gone forever. He's moving to Unreal 1.

Last edited:

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
Confirmed. I'm frustrated with the amount of fixing required to get Unreal coop maps to work properly in UT, besides a little coop is all I want to play any more. It's time to drop back to Unreal (where it all began) to finish out my time.

You are welcome to a copy of the server if you want or to have the code for the controller. If you or anyone else wants to uncache it, please feel free to use anything I made however you like.

As for the Inf mod and MH there is a group that does this on various occasions. I think you are aware of the conversation though ;)
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=172222&page=7
Using the same method to load MH maps should (in theory) work, though you'd probably get a more favorable overall experience by summoning the individual weapons into MH or using WeaponSwapper, etc. My guess is that MH will not play nicely with Inf at all since MH requires monsters to be the 'Red' team.