The New Age mappack revived

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I temp upped this before:
http://www.2shared.com/file/12045833/74a696f1/newage.html

It contains the converted DM maps from Wheel of Time, not a perfect conversion, but still a good one.

It was done by BrakeDanceJ and was lost for years. Also I have lost his contact and someone apparently wants to finetune the maps and fix the bugs...

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
They still have their share of small bugs, though. Especially wavy textures, since what UnrealEd 1.0 calls High Detail surfaces, UnrealEd 2.0 interprets as Small Wavy which is not at all true.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
But he couldn't use Unreal Editor 2. This was made way back before any 227 with unrealed 2.0 was made and wot doesn't have UED 2.0 either.

So I guess this is not true at all.

Last edited:

GreatEmerald

Khnumhotep
Jan 20, 2008
Lithuania
He could have converted it with UT UnrealEd, just like I did with my test map. Or it's possible that there is no such option in Unreal UnrealEd 1.0 as well, I haven't checked. But it's a fact that this is what's causing the surface bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.