The QAPete- I mean River Animated Gif thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
[screenshot]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif[/screenshot]

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Just look at how fat/porky/out of shape the guy is that's getting slapped around by Phelps, and tell me he's an olympic swimmer...

That was a funny one.

I like the [in before the lock] one too :)

lmao damn **** is censored! i b t l... ibtl

Too funny.

Hey, if I lock this thread now, my **** will be true :D

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Ah, I love these kinda threads. Don't know if the next image will make me laugh a or terrify me (Surfing a crocodile..? THAT MAKES NO SENCE!!! GOD NO MY BRAIN IS BLEEDING!!!!). And I'm with Morety, that "in before the lock" one is great and highly useful.

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
BushMad.gif

NoTomorrow

{R$A}
Jan 20, 2008
NoWay
Ok, I`ll try to explain. Mini Jackobsen pretends to hit John crew in a soccer match ( Rosenborg vs Sogndal), they do this to make fun of Andreas Fostervold who took a dive in a previous match. The "original" dive can be seen here at Youtube.

Evill_Bob

Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
What the Hell? My brain refuses (despite all the anime I watched) to process this image.

Me: Is that a guy in a silver full body suit with a fur collar riding a alligator?
Brain: IMAGE IS IMPOSSIBLE. ACCESS DENIED.

Evill_Bob

Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
well maybe he's after... YOUR CAT! (Please have a cat)

Which one? The one who meows and pisses everywhere, the extremely docile runt who wants constant attention and who's crap qualifies as biological warfare, the long haired stoner cat with loads of fleas, or the highly opinionated Tortoise Shelled Calico American Bob Tail who will not stand for anything besides her way? I've got an old dog who gets lost in corners and ****s everywhere because he forgot where outside is or two Satan possessed original Furbies if you want an alternative. Got rid of my fish because one was overly cannibalistic (cats didn't bother him more than once) and my fat ass hamster died.