Atlantis : looking for a GUI coder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jack oneill

Sep 4, 2001
France
atlantis.jolt.co.uk
Hello guys,

That's right, as you can read in the title, the atlantis mod is looking for an unrealscript coder, especially skilled in GUI coding for UT2003.

As you may know, we're working very hard on our phase 2 release. Our team is very talented, dedicated and hard working, but the deadline is very short and thus we are in need of someone able to manage a new GUI (new design and style). It would help us a lot so we can spend more time on debugging and improving what we currently have.

I know there are tons of mutator coders or coders skilled or experienced in doing GUIs for UT2, and if you are looking for a challenging project, and wish to work with cool and talented guys, you're the one we need ! Interested ? mail me here : newjackoneill@wanadoo.fr

I think you know what the mod is about, else be sure to visit our website here
For lazy ass, here's a last shot we released : http://planetunreal.com/images.asp?/images/screens/at_081703.jpg

We need one of you guys, and i can tell you it's worth a try for people who may be already working on inactive projects ;) Thanks for your attention and hope to get some answers.

My mail adres again : newjackoneill@wanadoo.fr