New map pack!?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
Ah HA ! time for TrueBlood to ask his questions!
There is a new map pack on the way am i right?
soooo when abouts will these gold-plated maps bless our computers and how many would we expect to see? Im looking forward to seeing Rev`s map with our mug shots in them and finding all the hiding places in jail to clown about in :lol:
Any info would be nice but i`ll understand if you cant part with secret info!

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
when abouts will these gold-plated maps bless our computers and how many would we expect to see?

whenitsdone.gif
and to give away some valuable information too, we may see not only one but two map packs with an average of 8~10 maps each someday soon ... who knows? ;)

Trueblood

Silly Brit
Jan 19, 2003
Brighton, UK
www.yourass.com
I actually started making a basic level !!! but that Ed REALLY does P me off! The 'Hard' part at the mo is just building a groovy temple in the middle...its taking quite long just to get what i want!! :mad: What advice canm you give for building huge structures? should i make every cube hollow? or somthing..?
anyway...cant wait to see over 10 new maps!