Panic already, you infidels!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Pff, a lake. Just dump ebola in the Atlantic ocean. See the bigger picture. Most infidels probably live near the Atlantic anyway...? So, there you go.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah but what else is new?
terrorists do everything wrong in the name of showmanship.

they don't care about efficiency.
they care about showmanship.

they could claim so many more lives if they would just fly jet airliners into a football stadium on Sunday around 1PM. but instead of they opt for flashy symbolism. you can't really expect a bunch of horny, suicidal, confused young men to put so much foresight into their planning.

they're just trying to get to Paradise ASAP.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
INFEDELS!!!!
Paradise is not LOST.
I hope that they won't start confusing them for flashy birthday cake foxes with melons on their heads!!!!

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
motorboat

Rw2W9ma.gif

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
NOW on Fox News: "Ebola infected ISIS terrorists crossing the border planning to open abortion clinics in TX"

Probably.