USM Team needs Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Corti

Jul 28, 2003
already dead.vu
Hi everybody!

We are currently working on a Single Player TC for UT'99 [ good ol`UT^^ ]

Its called Unreal Space Marines

features: ( better call it content ..)

-Single Player
-9 Episodes
-25 Levels
-Different Styles [ jungle, desert, mines(not all mines are ugly ;-) ) icy planets, starbases , a dark prison planet an some more ]

-11 New Weapons [ + maybe some secret ones ]
-New Pawn Models
-Marines
-Enemys [ Mercs, Marines, MechsTroops; CyborgSkaarjs ]
-NPC

-interaction with NPCs
- getting Mini-Quests from NPC in some Levels

Story :

Time: AW + 195 ( after war )
After the happenings around the artefacts in unreal 2, a 76 years lasting war between the races of skaarj and humans took place.
The former Terran Republic has been replaced by the UED (United Earth Directorate) in order to avoid long-winded discussions in parliament and to react faster to the changed situation.
The war took lifes of millions of humans, but in the end, the UED won the day.

Left was a universe of blood and debris.
After the common enemy had disappeared, conflicts within the terran empire began, companies of the defense industry and syndicates spread their influence and it became hard work for the UED to keep the single sectors under control. In order to be ready for new conflicts and to protect humans from new enemies, the Space Marines were founded.

They are present in all parts of the galaxy and cruise trough all terran areas .

The protagonist of the game is located on a medium-sized spacecraft of the "Valkyrie"-Class, named Bullrich][ ( the name sounds stupid, but somehow its cool^^ ).
One day he gets order to examine the general average of a cargo ship on the desert planet Kharrakkhas...

---------------------------------------
[ if there are grammatikcal errors in this text, complain to Revelation1984, he translated it to english^^ ]
---------------------------------------

Our main problem ist that some of our mappers left the team to work with Ut2k3 technologie, so we need someone who helps us to finishe our project.
if someone out there is interested in this job, contact me @ my e-mail adress:
Cortex.xcell@gmx.net

or by ICQ 289639246

mfg Corti
Warning: My english aint so good^^, but the mod is english of course, were doing a french and an german version afterwards.
if theres anyone who wants to translate it into italian, contact me too :)