Hercules 3D prophet 4500

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
you take it back to the shop, and swap it for a GeForce 2 mx, as these run UT much better than the kyro chipset can

|BoD|AVENGING_ANGEL

bloody handsome eh!!!!!!!
Jun 25, 2001
Visit site
i bought a prophet 4500 for my 2nd puter but after trying it with ut decided to keep it and kick out my gf2 gts and banish it to my slave puter it takes a lot of messing around in the ut preferences but when i got these sorted it runs ut like a dream stick with it m8 its rewarding in the end trust me it runs ut better than my gf2 gts did do not get a gf2 mx the kyro outperforms it at every level

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
Ditch the Kyro and buy something better...which is nearly anything from Voodoo5 on up....(lol :D)

but seriously, go but a Geforce 2 GTS at least, my Pro runs it quite well now after countless tweaks and reinstalls

No Soup For You

I got your PM right HERE!
Intriguing

Uh...I think what Rooster meant to say is...WTF? ;) It's not clear what "it's shocking" means. Do you mean it is electrocuting you if you touch the back of it when it is running or something (that would be bad :( )? Do you mean it is making arcing sounds? (that would also be bad :( ) Do you mean that the color is so vibrant and the frame rate so high that you are amazed? (that is not bad :))

I have the same card in one of my machines and it works fine for UT (not using openGL). Rev Whoopass also has experience with this card in UT. But, I don't think anyone can help you unless you give a better description of the problem.